The Triton TPT125 planer is a high-performance tool. It has 1,100 watts of power and a fantastic cutting rate of 17,500 pieces per minute. This design is perfect for operating on timber within 3.2 mm – 150 mm in gravity. Its cutting diameter is 317 mm (12.5″). It has a compact four post pattern which gives this a solid and safe machine to work. The knives are excellent, and you should be conscious that they are dual sided. That indicates that when one side becomes dull, you can use the opposite side. I am assured you already understand that any thicknesser will produce huge quantities of dust. Our recommendation is to attempt and apply this outside. There are four slots on this one which will enable you to bolt this to the table. It becomes furnished with a circuit roller in case of crises. This one can manage thicknesses of up to 6″ and diameters of 12″ and that should be sufficient for most DIY projects around the house.
- If you want to fast plane a massive amount of wood, this one is perfect to save your time
- It has an average roll rate and is active in its project
- It is an excellent workhorse
- The blades are sharp
- Great dust extraction system
- Perfect for setting on the workbench
- Its emergency circuit breaker will help you in case of emergency
- Easy Setup and easy to use
- It’s quite louder. So, use ear protection system.