The SIGLENT is siglent’s newest addition to a previously potent line of arb/function generators. It can regularly generate pulse sequence. Internal board and the external control signal are possible to control burst output. I’ve been using this signal generator for actually a few months now and am still pleased with it. Very easy to operate. Key to the values you need for precision or twist the knob as your following your oscilloscope when controlling a circuit and watch for dynamic adjustments. It’s very versatile with a lot of characteristics for the money, Least essential but still a plus; it’s also an attractive looking piece of kit.
- Apply DDS technology, double output, adjustable phase, the highest output frequency is 25MHz
- 125MSa/s sample rate, 14bit vertical resolution, 16Kpts wave length
- Output 5 types of standard waveform, internally installed 48 types of waveform
- Abundant modulation function, sweep-frequency output, pulse train output
- Can connect to SDS1000 series digital oscilloscope perfectly, and support remote command control
- sampling rate
- Low Noise
- Easy to Use
- Record Length
- Color temperature display
The Siglent SDG1025 is on our recommendation list because of its accuracy, quality, and strong user satisfaction and got our best budget oscilloscope name.