This is a well-featured mini scope. I get on fine with my bench-top series for most applications, but seldom I need to float my scope to include analog signals that are not referenced to the area while measuring TTL signals. I just could not support spending a lot for another range only to decouple from earth ground; this miniDSO is ideal for the job and at the best price-point. The ability to take screen capturing and download them to your PC makes reporting easy. It does need an hour or two to get adapted to the interface. Once you get used to the interface, I got it very smooth and quick to make my steps and then save the settings. This is a device that pays for itself in a few hours.
- Two 72Mhz analog channels and two digital channels
- AD9288-40 dual A/D converter analogue channels from 36MS/s to 72MS/s.
- Signal Generator,Auto Measurement,Various Triggering Option
- Easy waveform storage,Firmware upgrade,User applications,Open source
- Built-in 8M USB disk
Sainsmart dso203 Review
- sampling rate
- Low Noise
- Easy to Use
- Record Length
- Color temperature display
The SainSmart Mini Nano DSO203 is a perfect low priced device for the hobbyist. So we recommend it as the best portable oscilloscope to you.