The SainSmart DSO202 is an excellent compact scope, which can be used as a primary piece of test equipment for essential hobby application. As a portable supplement to a benchtop oscilloscope that you can carry with you. Any traveling technicians will be hard-pressed to find a more useful piece of test equipment then this!
- Color Display: The bright color display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Simple to Use: Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Portable: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it's always ready when you need it.
- Easy Saving: The built-in 8 MB flash storage makes saving and transferring waveform images easier than ever.
SainSmart DSO NOTE II DS202 Review
- sampling rate
- Low Noise
- Easy to Use
- Record Length
- Color temperature display
All these features and pros made this oscilloscope perfect and still now it has no technical issue. So we took it on our recommendation list as the best cheap oscilloscope.