Last updated on October 6th, 2017 at 04:51 pm
To play X-Box games on a PC, you just need a suitable emulator and an XBOX game in the form of a file. Thus, it is possible to play a game on the PC, which is intended for the gameplay on the console. Playing on the PC has advantages for some gamers in the controller and is therefore sometimes preferred. In general, there are gamers who do not have a console or do not appreciate the game feeling at the console. Thus, when you play a console game emulated in your familiar environment, you can also have tactical advantages, since you are well-versed in control and handling.
- First, download a suitable Xbox emulator. To do this, go to the website Coolrom dot com.
- In the navigation, there is the section “Emulators” in the upper section.This point is clicked to get to the variously available emulators.
- It now appears a bar from the bottom “Xbox” is selected.
- A list of different emulators looks, and the emulator with the name “Xeon” is clicked and downloaded.Other emulators from the overview can also be used. In this guide, however, an example is continued with “Xeon.”
- After the download has finished successfully, the downloaded file can be unpacked.Winrar, for instance, can be used for this purpose.
- To unpack the file, right-click on file and click on “Extract.”
- Now the folder is searched for and opened, in which the file was removed.Maybe it is in a subfolder and not directly visible.
- The file with the name “Xeon” is now opened by double-clicking, and a white window with black font appears.
- Now click on the button “Open” to select the file or the game you want to emulate.The selection is confirmed with “Okay, ” and the game starts.
- Many consoles have a much higher performance than standard PCs, which should be considered when a game with an excellent graphics performance is to be emulated. The performance of the graphics card, the processor, and the working memory should be taken into account.
- Should a game run too slowly, a change in the resolution can provide relief.
- If an emulator does not meet your requirements or is not working satisfactorily on the PC, an alternative emulator should be tried out or the settings adjusted.