Hamburger barbecue – this is a delicious burger!
On a grill, you can prepare many delicacies, not only steaks and sausages but also hamburgers can roast on a charcoal grill.
ingredients for four persons
- Four sesame buns
- 500 g ground beef
- fine flour
- Two onions
- olive oil
- Two gherkins
- Four slices of Chester cheese slices
- Mustard (or mayonnaise)
- Lettuce (iceberg lettuce)
- First, peel the onions, then thoroughly wash them, the plants and the lettuce. Slice onions, cucumbers and tomatoes and peel four leaves off the salad.
- Cut the other onion into cubes, add egg, some salt and pepper and the breadcrumbs to the minced meat and knead with clean hands, mix well and form 4 flatbreads as flat as possible.
- Now prepare the grill with charcoal and grease the grill with olive oil after cleaning. Thoroughly heat the charcoal and then make the grill (depending on the design of the grill).
- Once there is enough heat on the grill, place the meatballs and fry well from both sides, about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- In the meantime cut open the sesame buns, spread the bottom side with ketchup and mustard, put onion rings.
- Put the fried meatloaf on the prepared lower side of the roll, top with a slice of tomato and a slice of gherkin, then cover the hamburger with the upper half of the sesame bun.
Tips from the chef
- Before laying the upper half of the sesame bun, place a slice of Chesterkäse cheese on top of the hamburger, cover with sesame buns and the cheeseburger is ready.
- For the bigger appetite, instead of using each bulette 125g minced meat, 250 grams, follow the recipe as described and you have fried a quarter pounder.