This model of a graphing calculator is a little smaller than the previous one since it has dimensions of 180.5 mm x 87.5 mm x 21.3 mm and an approximate weight of 205 g. Also, the price difference with the previous model is almost double.
- Quick Pie Charts & Bar Graphs
- USB connectivity for file sharing
- High-resolution LCD display; Solar+Battery
- High-Speed 62KB RAM CPU
- Intuitive software design
- Chi-squared GOF function
- New types of regressions
- Random Integers
- Unit Conversion
- REF/RREF Function
- REF/RREF function, random integers, unit conversion, new types of regressions, chi-squared GOF function, 9 new probability functions, pie charts & bar graphs, graph X=f(Y) and much more
- 1500 KB Flash ROM
- Built-in eActivity and spreadsheet applications
- Icon-based menu adds to overall intuitive usability
- Direct connection to Casio projectors
|Strong Points||Weak Points|
Table of Contents
Suitable for the areas of:
- Numerical integration
- Solving Integrals (Graphics Application and Equation Application)
- Solving equations
- Complex numbers
- Zero, Min, Max, YICPT, YCAL, XCAL
- Integer random numbers
- gcd and KGV function
- enlarged display (64 * 128 pixels)
- several graphs can be displayed in a coordinate system
- Box and zoom function
- List data linking function and list-based statistics
- SCI / FIX / ENG function
- 26 bracket levels
- Conversion of polar coordinates into rectangular coordinates and inverse
- Calculations in Neugrad, Altgrad, and Bogenmas
- Conversion from sexagesimal to decimal and inverse
- Calculates fractions
- Random number generator
- sign change
- Two-dimensional statistics
- Permutation, combinatorics
- Bar and pie charts
- matrix calculation
- Financial functions
- Direct connection to current CASIO projectors/overhead OH-9860 possible
- 61 kB storage space
- USB port
- ECON2 (communication with EA-200)
- Battery powered
- Data exchange possible with:
– other graphics computers (optional SB-62)
– to the PC (optional)
– data analysis device EA-200
Physical Characteristics of CASIO FX-9750GII
- Icon menu for mode selection
- Display: 6 lines 13 characters
- Display 10 (9 + 2) digits
- 396 functions
- Algebraic input logic
- 20 KB memory
- Max. storable programs depending on storage capacity
- With hard case
- Battery: 2 x AAA
- Dimensions: 163 x 81.5 x 19.3 mm
- Weight: 160g
For whom is CASIO FX-9750GII is made?
Without a doubt, the CASIO FX-9750GII was designed with high school students as their target. Also, many students use a CASIO FX-9750GII as their calculator of choice because their predecessors acclaim it. It is accepted on almost all standardized tests.
Why is CASIO FX-9750GII an excellent choice?
This graphing calculator has a RAM 61KB and an internal memory of 0.2MB. It needs 4 AAA batteries to work, comes in gray, has a monochromatic screen and a USB connection.
In addition to the basic arithmetic operations, functions such as drawing graphics, calculation tables and performing calculations using equations, this graphing calculator provide all the basic features of a calculator, offering complete educational support. By including advanced statistical functions such as intervals, distributions, and financial calculation functions, this calculator will allow you to take your learning to the next level.
This model is compatible with CASIO data projectors, so it allows the FX-9750GII’s screen to be easily projected onto a larger screen. The screen can display two graphics at the same time, allowing users to compare and contrast these graphs. Also, it creates tables of values of given functions and generates graphs from tables, helping users to understand the relationships between equations and visual data.
Graphical calculator, which has to offer more additional features compared to the FX-7400 GII.
The new model, like the FX-9750 GA, has been fitted with a brand new display. A true eye – not only users of the previous models will be thrilled. This calculator has been specially tailored to the needs of the students, is presented in a new design and the usual high-quality artistry. Coloring and materials give the device a modern appearance, which continues in operation. The new calculator was equipped with a higher program memory of 61 KB. Furthermore, the scope of functions has been extended to solving the problem of linear equation systems (one, no and several solutions). The program ECON2 for a measured value acquisition using the EA-200 was also pre-installed. Through the active internal USB interface, the projection of each student computer is enabled using the OH-9860 USB OH display.
The FX-9750-G-II impresses with its didactically valuable icon structure(Add-in symbols). The user selects functional areas using the icons and immediately finds all the functions that are needed there. Stupid memorization of abbreviations or function calls is superfluous. Especially students find this approach helpful.
The next larger model is the FX-9860 G (4x speed, Flash Ram function, 1.5 MB memory, PC-Link and computer-to-computer cable included) – all computers of the FX-9750- and FX-9860 series can be used simultaneously on a facility without any problems. Because the keypad is identical. The FX-9750 G II stands out as a beginner model with a very good price-performance ratio. The entry-level model in the world of Casio graphics calculators for the secondary education I.
How to use CASIO FX-9750GII / Casio fx-9750gii tutorial
Finally, I can say this is another best graphing calculator for students to solve their any kind of mathematical, statistical problems. So, don’t late to buy it.